Origin
    Fanny-Cabbage
    BF3
    Fanny-Cabbage
    TS3
    Fanny-Cabbage
    Main game
    BF3

Hello Mordus hope your well and looking forwards to Christmas and thanks for your speedy reply,however I'm having a few problems in finding the BF3 Section of the website, it would be much appreciated if you or some else would point me in the right direction .Thanks again and speak soon. PS is there a password for Teamspeak? . love Fanny..

Title
    =FU= Veteran
    Origin
    Rainman75
    BFBC2
    Rainman75
    Arma 2/Mods
    Rainman
    TS3
    Rainman
    Main game
    N/A
    Merit points

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordus View Post
    Who could forget the only nipple =FU= has ever had!

We are very much into BF3 but we have decided not to get our own server yet since there is an abundance of servers available to play on.

Post an application and we will re-enlist you in our BF3 section!
    No offence but I think the BF2 platoon has 2 couple of nipples left! Correct me if I am wrong

Anyway! We havent forgot about our only male Nipple Come back to us and play PR and maybe some BF3 ....
    /Rainman
    /Rainman

Title
    =FU= Honorary Member
    Arma 3/Mods
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    Squad
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    TS3
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    =FU= J0ntt1_F1N
    Main game
    ARMA3
    Merit points

Nipple just make the application to join back =FU= here: https://www.fuclan.org/main/showthrea...-INSTRUCTIONS-!

If you want to be in BF3 section, just but your main game as BF3. If you want have your place in PR section, but the PR as your main game. Your coming section Admin will then edit your account/accept your application and you will be Trial again and have rights to see full forum.

-J0ntt1, PR section Admin

Title
    =FU= Veteran
    BFBC2
    ACEFIN_1972
    World Of Tanks
    ACE_FIN1972
    Planetside 2
    ACEFIN1972
    TS3
    Ace
    Main game
    WOT
    Merit points

Blog Entries
    Hi Mr. Nipple, its been awhile. Hope you are doing good and I'm glad to hear you have time for some recreation. Of course you will join BF3 section, Rainman is an enemy of your soul with his lures and whispers about PR :b

Hehe, just kidding, nowadays we have plenty to offer, people are playing many different games here. As said fill the application and you are back in.
    Last edited by acefin1972; 19-12-2011 at 17:38.

Title
    =FU= Member
    Origin
    Generalen909
    BF3
    Generalen909
    Planetside 2
    Generalen909
    TS3
    Generalen909
    Main game
    Star Citizen / Project Reality
    Merit points

Lo' again folks!

Got my game on and ordered myself a new solid gaming computer arriving just after Christmas. BF3 tnd Skyrim made me do it. Busier than ever, but a drug addict needs his fix, right?

My experience wouldn't be complete without the good guys of gaming, =FU=. Thus, I have re-applied.

/ Generalen

Title
    =FU= Veteran
    Origin
    Rainman75
    BFBC2
    Rainman75
    Arma 2/Mods
    Rainman
    TS3
    Rainman
    Main game
    N/A
    Merit points

Blog Entries
    =FU= is good for yah!!!!!!
    /Rainman

Title
    =FU= Member
    Origin
    Fanny-Cabbage
    BF3
    Fanny-Cabbage
    TS3
    Fanny-Cabbage
    Main game
    BF3

Thanks all done .

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    N/A
    Merit points

Back into the fold, Generalen!

Title
    =FU= Member
    Origin
    Generalen909
    BF3
    Generalen909
    Planetside 2
    Generalen909
    TS3
    Generalen909
    Main game
    Merit points

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir07 View Post
    Back into the fold, Generalen!
    Thanks Fen! Now, where in this forum have they hidden your famous paintings?

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    N/A
    Merit points

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Magnusson View Post
    ...where in this forum have they hidden your famous paintings?
    It was decided to ditch them. After all, only wierdos do paintings. Like Hitler.

Title
    =FU= Member
    Origin
    Generalen909
    BF3
    Generalen909
    Planetside 2
    Generalen909
    TS3
    Generalen909
    Main game
    Merit points

Quote Originally Posted by fenrir07 View Post
    It was decided to ditch them. After all, only wierdos do paintings. Like Hitler.
    Wait a minute..

Didn't hitlers refusal of continuing on the art academy really set in motion his rise to power? What evil plans have you mustered now, Fen-tyranir!?

(no more OT from now, sorry! - will keep it clean.)

Title
    =FU= Honorary Member
    Arma 3/Mods
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    Squad
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    TS3
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    =FU= J0ntt1_F1N
    Main game
    ARMA3
    Merit points

(One Offtopic more. The Fenrir pictures are in the Project Reality area, just like in old times. 80% of the old ones were able to be saved and painter himself refused to post the missing 20% because they looked "so bad" in his opion. Well you know art people, never happy...)

Title
    =FU= Member
    Origin
    Fanny-Cabbage
    BF3
    Fanny-Cabbage
    TS3
    Fanny-Cabbage
    Main game
    BF3

Xfire now installed and working ,my name to add is (fannycabbage) all one word lower case letters. thanks .....

Title
    Junior Poster
    Origin
    LaxWarrior210
    BF3
    LaxWarrior210
    TS3
    LaxWarrior210
    Main game
    BF2 PR
    Merit points

Hey guyz!

I'm LaxWarrior, my real name is Dawson. I'm going to highschool right now (Junior year) its close to impossible :P... I play lacrosse, play many games, Halo Reach (Xbox 360) BF2 PR, BF3, used to play WoW (World of Warcraft), Skyrim and etc. many more i'm interested in joining the army as a Helicopter pilot and eventually just flying for a living, I live in Virginia, USA with my family, so i may not be as experienced as much of these other ppls.. but i've been in this clan since January 2011, and i've made many friends

seeya in da future ;D

Title
    Junior Poster
    Origin
    bricenottwardog
    BF3
    WARDOG[Vnzla]
    TS3
    WARDOG[Vnzla]
    Main game
    BF2 PR

Hello everybody..........

I'm WARDOG[Vnzla] or like my mother calls me, Luis Augusto, hehe, I'm slow but sure, so I better late than ever... I'm Venezuelan, but I live in Spain since 2003, I came running away from Mr. you know who.... I say that I've been economically exiled. (money in Venezuela doesn't worth anything). Ok, how did I got here? Well, one day one friend when I was in the university brought home a game called Counterstrike and I got into playing RPG, then I went playing solitary Battlefield 1942 (craked), and I liked it a lot, then in Spain one day I decided to buy Battlefield 2 because it was like the sequel of 1942, Ohhh boy, why did I do that, I didnt stop playing till I got to be a general 3 stars, it was logical then that I needed a new challenge, and oh boy, why did I do that, I found PR (through an add in Battlefield opening btw)... So I've been playing more or less regulary since then, I think Rel. 0.95 more or less and with breaks signaled by marrige, first child, (I'm pregnant right now, 6 months ;-)).... so I'll have mote breakes in the future... Any way I got invited by Mordus on day too when we where all playing in the same server...

What else I do, well, I have to work for a living, which regretably takes the most of my time, I work for Philips (some dutch guys here might know which company that is, many years I go to the netherlands for training, I install and service CT's in clinics and Hospitals thru all Andalucia and Canary Islands (where I'm right now ), in my spare time I like to be with my 15 months old baby girl and my nice wife... Right now I'm sharing time with PR and BF3 but previous 2 weekends I'm getting the hang of BF3 (I bought it like 1 month ago) I've played over 29 hours and I'm a Gunnery Sargent 1 star. Check my stats here https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/207867437/
    See you in the Battlefield then !!!

Title
    =FU= Admin
    Origin
    Mordus82
    BF3
    Mordus82
    World Of Tanks
    Mordus
    TS3
    Mordus
    Main game
    Planetside 2
    Merit points

Blog Entries
    Im Mordus the founding father of the Freelancers Union gaming community.
    Ive served, and still serve, as one of the main leaders of our Community although the credit for much of our progress should go to our long term admins and members who have made =FU= what it is.
    Began my hobby of online gaming community management and development sometime in the mid 90s which puts my experience roughly on 15 years now. =FU= being by far my greatest achievement.
    My experience does not mean I know everything, I just know how to avoid a lot of the mistakes I have made over the years. I like to figure out models and structures to aid the understanding of gaming community management although my RL has prevented me from being very productive in this area lately.

Apart from FPS games I enjoy strategy games. The hardest strategical challenge so far has been running a healthy gaming community.

Some history:

I started out with a clan in Diablo 1. We had 3 members. After that I got into X-Wing Alliance and played on "the zone" for many years where I joined a clan that fought for the Imperial side.
    Worked my way up to become the leader but in those days, clans looked a lot different that they do today not to mention the average age of gamers were significantly lower.
    The clan was called Second Imperium. Should have been called Secondhand Imperium.
    The next clan in XWA was The Avatars aka AV which was a mixture of both star wars factions. Became a trainer there of both game related and leadership skills. Had my own squadron to command and worked in the intelligence department. Infiltrated other clans and stirred up conspiracies that led to them fighting each other while AV mopped up anything of value to our own ranks.
    Eventually there was a major breakup in AV (I did not leave) and a long conflict arose. Keep in mind that these conflicts were an essential part of the actual gaming scene. You played 1vs1 most of the time so you needed some "enemies" to argue and fight with in order to make it more interesting. Through these turbulent times I learned a lot about how communities work and how to pick them apart if needed.
    My interest for the subject eventually drowe me to part ways with AV and create my very own clan called Crimson Empire together with a friend from AV. The success was moderate and my friend had a very different way of approaching community management. I want it to be more open and de-centralized while he wanted to have full control and be "The God-Emperor" as he eventually titled himself when he split from CE to form CIR - Crimson Imperium Reborn. As a final defilement of CE and the friendship we had, he denied that CE was in any way part of CIRs history and that my efforts in CE had never influenced him. Instead he created a fairytale about a supposed leader he had served all along that no body had ever heard or seen. About that time I learned to see beyond the shit of the Star Wars role playing that polluted 99% of all SW players minds.
    CE was abandoned and I went to serve in the Finnish army. After that I was involved in a project to create an epic clan there you would earn "credits" for your position and tasks and with those you could buy perks and lessons in the clan. A whole economy model was put up and even plans to make a large scale gaming community that offers servers, tournament, webpages and everything else you could possibly need for your gaming. All clans integrated in the system (a bit like xfire and Origin mixed but better). Needless to say the plans were grand but no resources were to back them up so the project died in its cradle. The game was Jedi Academy by this time.
    However... some ideas have been salvaged from this CX (community X) project which we see today as the automated roster and merit points. Do not think that the roster or merit points are ready and at their full potential yet. Will they ever be? Who knows.
    I also were part of a clan in Star Wars battlefronts called Imperial Clones. Got bored.

You might get the idea that I am somehow specificly into SW games but I am not. I just played the games I had at the time I started playing online and got friends within the SW community that I got stuck with.

After 2004 I had had enough of clans as I started to dispise the rpg elements more and more. Eventually I found BF2 in 2006 through a RL friend. Played it like a boss and gathered a fellowship of regular players around me until one day I think Highland asked me if I am in some sort of clan so I said no but I can make you one hell of a clan to join. According to ancient =FU= lore, this happened at Dragon Valley, Vista point - the birthplace of =FU=. We should make a pilgrimage to that shrine some day.
    =FU= was the anti-clan of my previous experiences. Stripped down and rpg free. It was all about the game then and it was a recipie for success. We grew in numbers - fast. We had over 20 recruits in one month during our prime time of recruiting. Soon we dominated TV2 21 and was even contacted by their admins with the threath of a clan-ban, not because we had broken any rules, but because we dominated the game so much that it made the server unpopular. =FU= was both hated and loved.
    A new policy was made to leave spots open for pubbers and to play on both sides more often. This was a brilliant move that turned a lot of =FU= haters into devote members so we grew even futher.
    By now =FU= had expanded both in numbers and complexity. Complexity, politics, structure, it was all necessary in order to administrate all of the members.
    Then we expanded into PR which made a segregation in our ranks. Most of our old BF2 veterans migrated to it. Our BF2 days were never truely the same although we kept a strong presence there for a long time to come. As BC2 came, we segregated even further from BF2.
    This has been our weakness ever since. The segregation between games and unfortunately BF3 was not the uniting factor we so hoped for.

=FU= adapts, it always has and we continue to prosper in different ways.

"=FU= used to be about the game, now it is about its members" -Perk6th

I guess I could go on forever about this stuff.

In RL I own and run a dairy farm. Something I did not when I started =FU=, I would never have had the time to do so if I did.
    The tears of our members is the sweet nectar that has kept me pollinating this flower for the past 12 years.

Title
    Junior Poster
    BF3
    Hasselnot
    Arma 2/Mods
    Hasselnot
    World Of Tanks
    Haszelnot
    TS3
    Haszelnot
    Main game
    BF2 PR

Yoo fellas! I'm Hasselnot and I live in a town called Mora in the Northern Central parts or Southern Northern part of Sweden whatever you wanna call it (wtf?!). When I'm walking around the streets irl people call men Santeri. I'm about to be 18 and I'm loving life. My hobbies are football, floorball, nightlife and pr. I can't remember when I started playing PR but I think it was like 2 or 3 years ago. I mostly play PR but recently I started playing WoT and that game seemed to be alright. What else is there to say more than I love drinking and gaming and I hope to see some of u guys at Peace & Love in Sweden this summer for some drinking games!

Cheers!

Title
    =FU= Honorary Member
    Arma 3/Mods
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    Squad
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    TS3
    J0ntt1_[F1N]
    =FU= J0ntt1_F1N
    Main game
    ARMA3
    Merit points

Sorry hassel, but I will support "peace and love" here and drink in pre-/afterbeerparty: https://www.berget-events.com/?page=e...8b246510a6088c
    Last edited by J0ntt1; 13-03-2012 at 08:35.

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    N/A
    Merit points

I am a big friend of BF2 plays also BF3. Uses computer game for rest after hard days on the work.

I work ether with work environment safety on a medium company with 300 employees.
    My spare time in the summer is to last on the sea with our ship.
    One will have funnily

sgtlabadie

Hey mates good to be here. Im a carpenter from livonia michigan, going to flight school and heading to san frasisco before the riots start in detroit. lol thanks for the invite, here to have some fun battles