Flingbing
    Planetside 2
    Flingbing
    TS3
    Flingbing
    Main game
    Planetside 2
    Merit points

Welcome to the outfit mate! Be sure to join the DRILL this evening for some FU platoon gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Flingbing View Post
    Welcome to the outfit mate! Be sure to join the DRILL this evening for some FU platoon gameplay
    Thanks for the heads up! See you tonight!

Hi everyone,

You can call me Faubel, and well i'm spaniard 20 years old and right now i'm studying a management degree in the University.
    I used to play a lot of Dirty Bomb and WG:RD, but i don't know why the nostalgia kicked back and well i was lucky enough to find you guys
    in a squad that was being lead by Flingbing, and so i decided i really wanted to join FU, I used to play PS2 back in 2012/2013 but got bored
    because my friends stop playing it, so i'm looking fowards to find a new group of people to play PS2 with

PD:i still need to do the private training thing

Title
    =FU= Member
    Origin
    MadHwK
    Planetside 2
    MadHwKTR
    TS3
    MadHwK
    eMYNOCK (=FU= MadHwK)
    Main game
    Planetside 2

Cheers Freelancers, MadHawk here.

I know your Outfit since Apr 2013 when i created my NC Main Char... i think it was one of you Guys who "welcomed" me to PlanetSide in the usual Way... a Bullet straight to the Brain.

Anyways.
    Real Name is Andreas, i'm from the Capital of Doom (aka Berlin, Germany) and no.. we do not life in underground Bunkers there.
    I'm 33 Years old, have 2 Kids and those two nasty Monsters were the main Reason why i had a almost 3 Years break from Planetside.

As of today, the Date of this Post, you can easily see my inGame Experience, KD, Level of Knowledge and in wich "Outfit" i currently serve.
    (XDT on NC and TIA on TR, Technically both the same Outfit because there are the few, active, same People in both.)

Even if i do not wear the FU Uniform (yet ?) i will gladly accept any Friend who is seriously intressted in coordinated Actions, Communication and, even more Important, Fun in the Game. (KD does not Matter... thats just a weird Number).

Thats it so far, signing off and see you on the Battleground.
    Last edited by MadHawk; 30-01-2018 at 09:45.

Title
    =FU= Member
    Planetside 2
    ThePerpetualTR
    TS3
    ThePerpetual
    Main game
    Planetside 2

Hello FU.
    My real name is Jacob, I'm 17 years old and I live in Norway.
    I got into FU via a public squad, appreciated the presence of actual leadership(on Auraxis, can you imagine? Well, I couldn't) and decided to join up.
    As far as multiplayer games are concerned, I only play Planetside 2.

Looking forwards to playing with you guys!

Hey Jacob and welcome! Hope you will have a good time with us. Make sure to join us on TS3 whenever we have an active squad/platoon.
    "If it were done when tis' done, then 'twere well it were done quickly. That but this blow, might be the be-all and end-all here." - Shakespeare, Macbeth; Act One, Scene Seven.

Title
    =FU= PS2 Officer [Trial]
    World Of Tanks
    ChiarosR
    Planetside 2
    ChiarosR
    Main game
    Planetside 2

Hey folks, name's Georgi

Got tired of Brubaker's whining about VS zergs and decided to move over to greener pastures. Opened the browser, looked around for a bit, liked FU, joined FU. Wrote introductory post on FU forum. Ate cookie.

Anyhow, looking forward to playing with you all, hope I can finally find people to bring all my crazy plans to fruition with.

Hey I was passing by and thought it would be a good idea to indrotude myself

My ingame name is Sashagris but in real life I'm Aurélien, a 23 years old french dude, been playing PS2 for approx 2 months now and I joined FU after the very first time I got involved in a platoon gameplay,
    I immediately enjoyed it, the structure, the gameplay, the atmosphere so I applied and I've been an FU member for a bit more than a month now.
    In game I'm pretty shy especially with a microphone so you don't hear me quite often on vocal but still I'm here on TS to listen to your advices and other stuff while I'm playing!

See you soon in game!

Hi folks,
    Thanks for having me!
    HertzSchotter here - and I'm not from Germany, nor can speak German - but I was born in a country just next door. I am 29, have a wife and no kids and except for English (and native Czech) I can speak Spanish (anybody interested in dusting off your language skills?) and Chinese (somewhat). I love (mostly fast and narrow) bicycles and visual culture (a fancy term for anything between classic art - photography - movies etc.)

I started playing PS2 (as I've surprised myself by finding on some stat page) in 2015 and quickly got grasped by the beauty of well-coordinated squad-play. It was my first outfit ELME, back during the Kamitor's days, where I've started playing a bit more seriously (occasionally leading squads, undergo some rank training/progress system, combat drills, etc.) It was also later that year that my newly found love of MMOFPS gaming was abandoned due to my graduation and next step in a life of a working man. I moved to China to work at university in late 2015, and stayed since then. I took a nearly 3 years long break from any online gaming due to the infamous Chinese intranet. Luckily gaming market answered hungry wallets and there's some 3rd party service (you have to pay subs. to) that allowed me to be less productive in my free time again! So here I am not being able to find most of my former friends from the "golden era", teaming up with new amazing tactical-friendly-tactical planetary family - the FU!
    It's pleasure to play alongside chaps like Oxygen, Noobaholic, Rimtuktuk and many more (still don't recall all your names by heart, pardon me) and feel the familiar thrill from a greatly ticking squad action, be it just a small-time Harassing, Lib-ing, Gal-capping or any other great enterprises this game offers.

If anybody's interested, I also enjoy other games - currently Dirty Bomb to get that twitch shooting muscles warmed up - and many others (add my Steam profile if desired) - the only issue might be my Time zone and connectivity (to some titles) - it's GMT+8 so hanging out with you guys, during the prime time might prove a tad challenging (4am+...) but IF it's very needed, I may join you in my morning hours, i.e. your midnight. In Europe they call me "early afternoon fighter"

Anyways enough chit-chat, see you on the battlefield!
    Jan [Ian]

Title
    =FU= Member
    Planetside 2
    ProperOwl
    TS3
    ProperOwl
    ProperOwl
    Main game
    Planetside 2

Good evening everyone.

Since over the summer I've been actively playing with the outfit I hope quite a few know me by now.
    And for those who don't.
    Hello.
    Allow me to introduce myself. As my forum name suggests I go by ProperOwl or DevArch (when on nc).
    When i play outside my nickname is Paulius, you could also just call me Paul.
    My main server is Lithuania where I am currently grinding through Marketing and Advertisement degree.
    However, during my free time besides gaming I enjoy taking photographs, drawing, jogging and learning all of the skills i come across.

Now lets get back to gaming.
    If you want to play something other when planetside you can add me on steam ProperOwl or sometimes Sirelfes, Battle.net (Blizzard) Sirelfes.

Okay I think that's all... See you in game chaps.

(PS: If I am doing something wrong please inform me by a pm, forum message or any other means you see fit.)

Holla! , I'm Ashton
    nice to meet you all..