Thread: Requesting SL/PL Training

Title
    =FU= Member
    Planetside 2
    billarasG4
    Main game
    Planetside 2

Requesting SL/PL Training

Hello gents, i would like to request if any of you experienced officers can train on SL and PL.
    Goku44 was kind enough to teach me some of the basics like how to choose a fight for a squad and an ideal composition of a squad. While playing with you, i always try to pay attention how you take the better of every individual in your squad and a couple of tactics which i have learned.
    Today i used them to Squad lead and we had a good composition, cohesion and teamwork. We managed to make a couple successful gal drops, got some good fights but we lost the alert.

We were crucial for securing Quartz Ridge Camp by dropping at A point, spotting and successfully defending B point from a Max Crush but we lost the alert. XenTR said that we could have win if we had better leaders and i think that i was part of the reason we lost it. After Ridge i went for Indar Excavation Site but later i found out that it was a mistake because i joined my Squad with XenTR's and he immediately told me to attack Indar comms array and try to cut off the NC a large part of territory and we did in an epic fight but we didn't have the time to cut the NC. So if i didn't went for Excavation we might had a better chance and this is especially something that i want to improve at through the training.

I am sorry for the long post

Title
    =FU= PS2 Officer [Trial]
    Planetside 2
    AdolphVaatrygg
    GehennaP
    Main game
    Planetside 2

I played in you squad last night and you are off to a good start. You can be a little more assertive, but I think that will come with more experience. It's good to see new leaders! (:

Title
    =FU= Admin
    Origin
    Mordus82
    BF3
    Mordus82
    World Of Tanks
    Mordus
    TS3
    Mordus
    Main game
    Planetside 2
    Merit points

Blog Entries
    Anytime you see me online just message me and I will mentor you.
    The tears of our members is the sweet nectar that has kept me pollinating this flower for the past 12 years.

Title
    =FU= Member
    Planetside 2
    billarasG4
    Main game
    Planetside 2

Thank you for your comments, i believe you are right and i will try to be more confident and decisive in the future.

Title
    =FU= PS2 Officer
    Origin
    Sir_Gisburn
    BF3
    Sir_Gis
    Planetside 2
    Gisburn1
    Squad
    Gisburn
    TS3
    Gisburn1
    Main game
    Planetside 2

Billaras, i'm Always happy to stand and gide you by your side.
    When i'm leading platoon, feel free to ask me. i'll give you platoon gide you in the background on TS.
    Nice to have people that take inisiative.
    Welcome in the small world of leaders.