Please take a few minutes to read the General information and the Freelancers Union Code Of Conduct (below)
It is important you understand the basics about our community in order to fully enjoy your membership. Once you are accepted as a trial member you will be sent a private welcome message on the forum that contains all the basic information you will need to get started.
By filling the join application correctly you will be reviewed for membership.
Please fill out this form to apply for =FU= membership:
- The clan was formed in Sept. 2006 by Mordus.
- Our community is based around social aspects of gaming and not competitive.
- All events, training, league gaming and administration are done on voluntary basis, never as a mandatory task.
- Freelancers Union is an active gaming community in: Planetside 2 and WoT.
- We have a small group that plays BF3, BF4, PR and Armored warfare
- Our members mainly live in Europe with a few exceptions.
- Membership is absolutely free! Any fees (such as gaming servers) are covered by voluntary donations.
- We use Teamspeak as our main form of voice communication.
- By using xfire and joining our clan list you will be able to see all members of our community, who is online, what they are playing and where.
- We dont use ranks in our clan. An administrator is not a rank.
- =FU= is a democracy. Everyone can participate in our Community Council.
- A unique and custom made merit system ensures that you will be rewarded for any beneficial activity within our community.
Your duty as a member:
- We expect every member to be teamwork oriented and to have a good gaming sportsmanship.
- When we arrange matches against other teams we play to win. Participation is voluntary but if you do participate you are expected to do your best for the team.
- Members who volunteer for administrative tasks are expected to perform them to the best of their abilities or find someone else, more suitable, to replace them.
- We take our community seriously and signing up for a task you will not perform properly will damage our community.
- To ensure the success of our community we need to respect the efforts of our fellow members and also contribute with whatever we can ourselves.
Code of Conduct:
We could write a whole book about rules but we shall rely mainly on the common sense of our members to know what is right and appropriate.
If you cant behave without us nitpicking through a list of do and donts then this community is not for you.
- Be polite and respectful towards others
- No real life personal issues in public
- No Ideological, political or militant discussions on our forum (community politics are of course allowed)
- No posts intended to offend; no religion, racist, drug related or pornographic posts
- No posts with content intended to harm =FU= or a member within =FU=
1. NO CHEATS AT ALL
=FU= admins, apply a very strict and totally intolerant policy against any type of cheat. In our community, cheating is absolutely prohibited for every member. Those who cheat (hacking/padding/glitching) will lose their membership in the Union.
2. RESPECT THE RULES OF OTHER COMMUNITIES
=FU= Plays often on public or others communities servers. If you wear our tag you represent us all and bad behavior is never accepted. Apart from the rules we have in Freelancers Union you will follow the rules of the server you are gaming on.
3. Community Tag
Full members wear the tag =FU= (For BF3: FU)
Tag policy does not apply to TS or Planetside 2
Freelancers Union doesn't compete on a regular basis, but from time to time we do play games against other communities.
Participation is voluntary but if you do participate you are expected to do your best for the team.
=FU= play these games to win!
General Event Code of conduct
- The normal community rules apply in an event.
- Do not offend the opposing team in any way
- Members who sign up first to an event will have the rights to participate should the slots be limited.
WE WILL REPLY TO YOUR APPLICATION AS SOON AS WE CAN IN THIS THREAD!