Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: =FU= Travel Advice

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    BF2
    Merit points

I have been travelling a lot in eastern Europe recently if anybody needs any advice around those areas. I really recommend Albania, Bosnia and Ukraine. At the moment the Ukraine currency has collapsed and it is ridiculously cheap to travel there. And I am sure everyone knows the reputation of Ukrainian women ...?

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    Planetside 2
    Merit points

Everyone please, come to Serbia, me and Tyrraxius will be your personal guides

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    BF2
    Merit points

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo89 View Post
    Hey Johnny, we haven't met before but I will be visiting Serbia in May. I have a flight to Split then was planning to show some friends Dubrovnik, Mostar, Sarajevo and then on to Belgrade. From there I want to visit Novi Sad, Nis and then head south to Pristina. I loved this place.... And then to Albania. Can we meet for some beers ?? Food ??? Have heard from other travellers that Belgrade rocks ...!! Would really love some local imput. Regards from Somerset.

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    Planetside 2
    Merit points

Yea the trip you are planning should be lots of fun! I see that you are interested in this part of Europe, I think it is very exciting for foreigners...

I should be in Belgrade all of May but I have a tight schedule in that period because of exams. After that I will be in Paris for about 2 weeks.

But anyway, of course, you can message me later in April and we'll see

Indeed, they can have a special tour of lots and lots and lots of kafanas (and some other historical stuff but who cares about that anyway) :P

@qualitywork1: Make sure your alcohol resistance is at 9000% and you prepare lots of room for food. After all, those are the 2 most important things here.

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    BF2
    Merit points

Yea the trip you are planning should be lots of fun! I see that you are interested in this part of Europe, I think it is very exciting for foreigners...

I should be in Belgrade all of May but I have a tight schedule in that period because of exams. After that I will be in Paris for about 2 weeks.

But anyway, of course, you can message me later in April and we'll see
    Great.. thanks. Well I have never been to Serbia Johnny but I visited Montenegro and Albania twice last year. I also went to Croatia, Bosnia and Macedonia and had a really good time. I have just got back from visiting Ukraine , Moldova and Romania. Yes I love this area of Europe.....So underated and unexplored yet so interesting. Would love to meet up with you guys in Belgrade

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    BF2
    Merit points

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrraxius View Post
    Indeed, they can have a special tour of lots and lots and lots of kafanas (and some other historical stuff but who cares about that anyway) :P

@qualitywork1: Make sure your alcohol resistance is at 9000% and you prepare lots of room for food. After all, those are the 2 most important things here.
    Tyrraxius after visiting Moldova recently my liver needs at least another 4 weeks to recover, but hopefully by May I can be an alcohol ambassador for Britain. Don't want to let the side down

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    BF2
    Merit points

Tyrraxius and Johnny. I am in Belgrade now with a couple of friends and we will be here for 2 or 3 nights. Fancying meeting up?

Title
    =FU= Member
    Main game
    Planetside 2
    Merit points

I would love to but I'm on a tight schedule with work and my exams, and Tyraxius is in a city 300 km away

What hotel are you at ?

As Johnny said, I'm 300km away so coming to Belgrade for a day or two is a no-go unfortunately.

I am going on a college-funded educational trip to Munchen area from monday-thursday next week. I will be sleeping in Ingolstadt, but will have a free afternoon in Munchen on Wednesday 30th. Is any one of you from that area? Have any advice on where I should get a beer?
    Da red wunz go fasta!