Our community is based around social aspects of gaming and not competitive. Members are free to participate in leagues and to hold training events, but everything is done on voluntary basis. It is through our members own initiative that they arrange and participate in specialized events such as training or competitive gaming.
Code of Conduct:
We could write a whole book about rules but we shall rely mainly on the common sense of our members to know what is right and appropriate.
If you cant behave without us nitpicking through a list of do and donts then this community is not for you.
- Be polite and respectful towards others
- No real life personal issues in public
- No Ideological, political or militant discussions on our forum (community politics are of course allowed)
- No posts intended to offend; no religion, racist, drug related or pornographic posts
- No posts with content intended to harm =FU= or a member within =FU=
Those who abuse game mechanics or use third party software with the intention of gaining unfair advantage or disrupting games (hacking/padding/glitching) will lose their membership in the Union.
- RESPECT THE RULES OF OTHER COMMUNITIES
=FU= Plays often on public or others communities servers. If you wear our tag you represent us all and bad behavior is never accepted. Apart from the rules we have in Freelancers Union you will follow the rules of the server you are gaming on.